Clients depend on their stylists to recommend hair care regimens for color treated hair. Mad About Color™ blow dry creams allow clients to experience a new and unique “color refresh” hair care category.
Three simple facts create the need for an in-salon "Color Refresh Service":
- Haircolor fades between color applications due to environmental and thermal aggressions (sunlight, blow drying, frequent shampooing, etc.)
- Color intensity diminishes before clients are scheduled for a full color service (clients may not always have time for full color service and may extend hair color appointments to save money)
- Clients are often frustrated with gray roots as their hair grows out
Offer the in-salon application of Mad About Color as a quick solution to these customer challenges:
It's a non-damaging, conditioning treatment that boosts color between regular color applications.
Recommend the Color Refresh Blowout to clients:
- After a haircut
- To replace glazing services and save time
- As a stand-alone service any time
- One Step$65+
- Two Step$85+
- Partial Hi Light$95+
- Full Hi Light$115+
- Corrective Color$300+
- Blow Dry and Style$50+
- Color Refresh Blowout and Style$60+
- Assistant Blow Dry$35+
Choose the application method that best suits you and your clients. “Refresh Color Your Way!"
Alternate Method #1
Use Mad About Color to “fill” the hair before applying permanent hair color to correct porosity, achieve even coverage, and create optimal color tone.
Alternate Method #2
Use Mad About Color blow dry cream as a color deposit conditioner. After shampooing, apply the selected shade, wait 2–3 minutes, and rinse. With this method, the color will accumulate over several uses.
Alternate Method #3
Use Mad About Color blow dry cream as a 10–15 minute under-the-dryer color application. This no-ammonia, non-damaging method will deposit rich, healthy looking hair color with exceptional shine and condition. The lasting effect with this method is 6–8 shampoos.
Alternate Method #4
Use Mad About Color for outstanding gray coverage and root touch-ups. No need for hard-to-use wands or tedious applicators. Simply apply Mad About Color blow dry cream at the root/re-growth area and blow dry.
Alternate Method #5
Use Mad About Color with chemical texturizers such as hydroxide-based relaxers for safe and effective color. After completing a straightening service, simply apply Mad About Color to damp hair. Blow dry, or cover hair with a processing cap and place client under heated dryer for 10 minutes.
Other products by Paulmaier Enterprises, Inc.12 Benefits